Fish souffle with seaweed, an easy dish that is sure to impress!
Fish Souffle with seaweed
An easy souffle that is sure to impress
Write a review
- 600 g white fish
- 100 g smoked salmon (shredded)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp Seaweed (I use alaria milled)
- Grease and breadcrumb your molds.
- Turn oven on to 200 Celsius.
- Cook white fish in a moderate oven drizzled with a little oil and a squeeze of lemon.
- Flake white fish and mix with smoked salmon.
- In a bowl, combine the fish with one whole egg, two egg yolks, mustard and seaweed.
- Whisk two egg whites till stiff then fold into the fish mixture.
- Spoon into your greased molds and cook
- For the seaweed, you could add flaked seagrass or a ground kelp instead. It is good to experiment and remember you may need less if it is powdered!
Seaweed Cistin http://seaweedcistin.com/